Thursday, August 23, 2007

I was watching Steven's Untitled Rock Show this morning, and Steven was interviewing Gerard Way. One of the questions was "If you could ask anything to your fans, what would it be?" He answers "What does My Chemical Romance mean to you?"

I thought about that for a good while.

First off, I like music that makes me feel something ridiculously overwhelming when I listen to it. Whether it be sadness, happiness, amusement, whatever. My Chemical Romance does that to me. For example, when I listen to Welcome To The Black Parade, my heart explodes with emotion. I sit there and I think "How do people make music like this? How can a band make a song that is so moving that you want to cry every time you hear it? How can a song make you feel so overwhelmingly sad and happy at the same time?" Few songs do that to me. "Voices" by Saosin does it.

My Chem has changed my life completely. I am eternally grateful.

Before I go, let me write a quick bit about Saosin. You guys have made me so happy in the short time I have been a fan.

You know what won me over? Your passion, your energy at the show I went to. You guys were amazing, and made that moment so special for me. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

-Fracky

3 comments:

Mellstar♫ said...

Hiiiii =) So, first off, thanks for the comments on my blogger. 8D I love MCR too. ^_^
Do you have a buzznet? Maybe we could chat there. I have other ways, but buzznet works. =)

Ampersand said...

Nope, no buzznet. I read on there all the time though. That's how I found your Blogger. :)

Thanks for the comment. ;P

Alias said...

Fuck, I just used the wrong account. Sorry.

Oops. :(