Saturday, August 11, 2007

Sooo. Yeah. It seems that I can never decide what too start my posts with, so I always start with "sooooo. yeah". No idea why, but whatever. Annnnyyywhooosies....

I'm gonna whore out a band now, thankyouverymuch. I was reading a blog on Buzznet, and I came across this post, featuring a new artist. A Kidnap In Color is one of the best bands I've heard in a while. They're just so fucking amazing!

Here's their MySpace:
A KIDNAP IN COLOR

And here's the blog post:
CHOPSTIXFOUR11

THANK YA! Off to buy the EP now. And to go check out Love Arcade.

-Eh. Can't think of a witty nickname right now.

P.S. I'm also gonna whore out my best friend. Here's her new blog. Bear with her please, I went to her house today to help with her blog, and it confused me too. So we're gonna play with it somemo' next week. Travis's Blog

No comments: