Wednesday, August 22, 2007

FUSL # 18

I'm only going to do a couple more of these, because nobody cares about them, so why make them? I just had an overwhelming wave of feeling like a teenie bopper. Ick.

1. Karma Police (Live)
Panic! at the Disco (Radiohead Cover)

Wow, I really like this. I don’t know if I like the Radiohead version or this better. Hmmmm.

2. Best Guitar Solos
Made by: Dragonforceisfav

Holy shit. I practically choked when I heard the Dragonforce guitar solo. Ahhh, Van Halen, AC/DC, and Metallica. Good times. Let me just leave you with two more words: AVENGED SEVENFOLD.

3. Lying Is The Most Fun A Girl Can Have Without Taking Her Clothes Off (Live)
Shmanic! at the Shmisco (Really Panic! at the Disco, but I found this funny)

They sound surprisingly good here. I guess I’m just in a Panic! at the Disco mood. I haven’t listened to their music in forever.

4. Thrash Unreal
Against Me!
New Wave


5. Sleepers
Saosin
Saosin

Yeah… enough said.

6. You’re Not Alone
Saosin
Saosin

I know this is one of the weaker songs on Saosin’s CD, but for some reason, I adore it. Whenever I hear it I have to belt it out at the top of my lungs. It’s pretty funny actually. ;)

7. Voices
Saosin
Saosin

Yeah, I know, another Saosin song. But this song is really special to me because when I went to Projekt Rev, this was one of the two songs I knew by Saosin. So when they played it, and I was so close to the stage, and there’s just nothing like seeing a band live, AND screaming along the words. So, as I said, this song is really special to me.

This song is completely amazing too. It’s so passionate, and the video is amazingly amazing. Everyone should take a moment to watch this video, and appreciate it.

8. Pandora
Madina Lake
From Them, Through Us, To You

Ok, so first off, sorry about the picture slideshow. Second, I completely adore this song.

9. Here I Stand
Madina Lake
From Them, Through Us, To You

This song is so adorable. This band is adorable too.

10. Apologize
OneRepublic
TBA

Such a beautiful song.

11. Evolution
Korn
Untitled

I really really really like this song.

12. Kiss Of Dawn
HIM
Venus Doom

I’m pretty conflicted about this song. I like it, but I hate it at the same time. I HATE Ville Valo (lead singer). He seems like a self-centered prick to me. Hey, that’s just my opinion.

13. One-Eighty by Summer
Taking Back Sunday
Where You Want to Be

LOVE.

14. Error: Operator
Taking Back Sunday
Louder Now

I *think* they played this at Projekt Rev, I don’t quite remember.

No comments: