Friday, August 10, 2007

WHOA, I never ment to brag....



Well, maybe I did.

But I have pretty exciting news. I'm probably going to the Sleeping With Giants tour. I'm pretty stoked about it because I could see The Academy Is..., Sherwood, Armor For Sleep, and The Rocket Summer.

I love The Academy Is... and Sherwood. I have heard ONE song by Armor For Sleep. Count it, one. And I have never heard a song by The Rocket Summer. So, yeah. I better change that before I go.

I *might* also go to a Maroon 5 concert with my mom and my friend Allie. We were talking about it today and than she bursts out saying "Ohhhh my lanta, I have tickets to that concert". Sooo, we're trying to coordinate where we get tickets. That will be fun.

-Fracky

P.S. I wonder who did that artwork for the tour poster. I really like it. Credit goes to The Academy Is...'s MySpace page. If anyone from the TAI camp wants me to take it off, just say so. I will.

No comments: