Saturday, August 11, 2007

Dreams... again

Ok, so, yeah. We can pretty much come to the conclusion, that I am a weird person. But this dream crosses the line between weirdness and just plain crazy man.

The dream is slightly broken up, because I could only remember bits of it. But prepare yourself. lol.

I'm at the dentist, and I'm slightly dreading it because in my dream Mikey Way is my dentist tech (Yeah... I know) and in the dream I like him. You know, LIKE like him. So I'm wandering around and I go into one of the patient rooms and wait, Then, Mikey sticks his head out of one of the other rooms, and tells me to come over there so he can start (That sounds really gross, but I don't quite remember what he says in the dream). I go over in the room, sit in the chair, and Mikey and I start discussing music. Skip ahead a little, he's done with my mouth, then, get ready, all of sudden he turns into a girl! Then he/she walks out of the room, with me swooning.

That was it. I have a question. Why are all my dreams about bands now? And My Chemical Romance? I have had two dreams about My Chem in a span of two weeks. Good lord. And Mikey, if your reading this, I''m really sorry you turned into a girl in my dream. :(

-Miss Fiasco

2 comments:

Sharon said...

Wow. Dreams are when you imagination misbehaves, I think. I had a weird one the other night too.

Alias said...

lol. Just... lol.

Let me tell you, when I woke up I was like "Did I REALLY just dream that Mikey Way was my dentist?"

Travis laughed so hard when I tole her about it. :)