Thursday, August 30, 2007

Disclaimer: I know I'm a teenie, buuuttt

I was on buzznet, and someone posted this "Top Ten Fantasy Dudes" thing, so I thought I would try it. But mine are a little different than hers.

10. Gene Simmons
Dude, it's Gene Simmons. He's just cool.

9. PrinceHELLO! It's Prince!

8. Rob Zombie
Um, yeah. He's just cool.

7. Blink-182
Whaattt? I like pop-punk.

6. T.I.
Well, ya know, he's hot. And I like his music.

5. Synyster Gates, guitarist for Avenged Sevenfold
First off, he's an amazing amazing amazing guitarist. Second, I think his tattoos are cool.

4. Paolo Nutini
I really really love his music.

3. Steven Smith, from Steven's Untitled Rock Show
You know what? The dude is rad. He's just rad. And I hope you all bask in the gloriousness that is Steven.

2. Matt Rubano, bassist for Taking Back Sunday
Yeah. I think he's cute. I really do. Plus he's short. What's not to love?

1 3/4. Mike Shinoda
Even though I DESPISE Linkin Park (Like truly HATE them.) I like Mike Shinoda. I think he's cool.

1 1/2. Stevie Wonder
*dreamy sigh* Ohh, I love him.

1. Madina Lake
They make awesome music. Enough said.


So there you go. They're not in any order, so don't think I like Madina Lake more than I like T.I. or something.

None of these guys are really my "fantasy" guys, I just admire them.

No comments: