Friday, August 03, 2007

I'm awesome, right? I think we all knew that already.


So that is the piercing I want. I know it's a picture of a dude, and I hate to label somebody, but it's a emo/goth/whatever you want to call it dude. Trust me, I DON'T look like that. But, yeah. That's the piercing I want. That might be a problem, because needles scare the SHIT out of me, so I might have to be drunk or something when I get this. Nah, just kidding. I'm still getting the piercing. Minus the being drunk part.

6 comments:

Sharon said...

Here's a comment for you... AAAACK!!!! :)

Alias said...

You know, I pretty much get the reaction from everybody. I wonder why? lol.

Alias said...

*that :)

Boogieman said...

Not on my watch...

Alias said...

YOUUUU CAN'T STOP ME!!! HAAAAAAAAHAAAAA! *Evil Witch laugh* lol.

Anonymous said...

i am getting those peircings