Tuesday, August 07, 2007

FUSL # 17

1. Garden Of Evil
1997
A Better View of the Rising Moon

I’M SO OBSESSED WITH THIS SONG! And I have problems.

2. Jesus Christ
Brand New
The Devil and God Are Raging Inside Me

The lyrics to this song kind of… I don’t know. Spoke to my soul. I love the melody. It’s so soft and melancholy. I really hate Grey's Anatomy though.

3. Song In My Head
Sherwood
A Different Light

I completely love this video. It’s so adorable. This is a great song too.

4. Australia
The Shins
Wincing the Night Away

I LOVE this song and video. It’s just so happy!

5. Card House Dreamer
This Providence
This Providence

Very sorry about the video. There is no music video, and all the live videos had shitty quality. :(

6. Fire Water Burn
Bloodhound Gang
One Fierce Beer Coaster


7. Stronger
Kanye West
Graduation

I never thought this would happen. Me liking Kanye West.

8. Almost Lover
A Fine Frenzy
One Cell In The Sea


9. When Did Your Heart Go Missing?
Rooney
Calling The World


10. Back To School
Cobra Starship

That seriously is, one the funniest things I have ever seen. Crude humor is the best. Crude and sexual humor is the best. I crack soooo many sex jokes, it’s ridiculous. lol.


11. Broken Heart
Motion City Soundtrack
Even If It Kills Me

Gahhh, I heart Motion City Soundtrack. This is the first single off their new album. Which is coming out September 18th.

12. Tambourine
Eve
Here I Am


13. The Great Escape
Boys Like Girls
Boys Like Girls

And people call this band emo. Dude, most people’s definition of emo is fucked. I would classify this as POP. Maybe a tad bit of punk. Emo is SUCH a vague term. People call My Chemical Romance, HelloGoodbye, Fall Out Boy, and Paramore emo. All of those bands are COMPLETELY DIFFERENT! I always thought emo was dark and/or depressing. Like Damien Rice or Death Cab For Cutie. Damn.

14. Island
The Starting Line
Direction

Thanks Steven.

15. Capital G
Nine Inch Nails
Year Zero


16. Wake Up Call
Maroon 5
It Won't Be Soon Before Long

No comments: