Sunday, June 10, 2007

Current Mood: Amazed

Current Music I'm Listening To: Here We Go Again by Paramore

Current Obsession: DRUMS

Okay, I'm listening to Paramore at the moment, and I have to say: That Josh Farro (guitarist) is friggen awesome. Uh huh. Also: That Zac Farro (drummer) is also FREAKING awesome! Well I might be biased in that observation, because I have a soft spot for drummers. Oh, heck, the entire band is freaking amazing!
Please Check Out These Songs By Paramore:

From "All We Know Is Falling":

~Whoa
~Pressure
~Franklin
~My Heart
~Here We Go Again
~Conspiracy

From Their New Album "RIOT!": (That is not released yet, and I have only heard a couple songs off of it, but I'm sure it will be great. The album is out June 12, if you feel inclined to buy it. I sure as hell do!)

~Misery Business
~For A Pessimist, I'm Pretty Optimistic
~crushcrushcrush


-Miss Fiasco

No comments: