Saturday, June 30, 2007

Say What?

Pete Wentz
[] Play bass
[] Love the movie Nightmare Before Christmas
[x] Writes journals
[x] Camera whore
[x] Called emo sometimes
[] Have two middle names
[] vegetarian
[x] Have a dog
[] Want to own a record label/clothing line
[] Have a birthday in June
Total:4

Andy Hurley
[] Play drums (I want too!)
[] Have tattoos (Again, I love tatoos and I want one.)
[] Vegan
[] Straight-edge
[] Mostly shirtless (You would like that)
[] Have somewhat extreme views on politics
[] Loves Mountain Dew
[] Your mom's a nurse
[x] Smartest out of your friends
[] Have a birthday in May
Total:1

Patrick Stump
[x] Sing (doesn't mean I sing well)
[x] Love music
[] Wears glasses
[x] Have a lot of hats
[] Doesn't like getting pictures taken
[x] Shy
[x] Dislikes barbeque sauce
[] Have/want sideburns (Yeah I want sideburns. Have I mentioned that fact that I am a GIRL?!?!)
[] Loves the movie Rushmore
[x] Have a birthday in April
Total: 6

Joe Trohman
[] Play guitar (I want too)
[x] Jewish (My father was raised Jewish)
[] Smokes
[] Likes Cocoa Crispies
[] Loves the movie Star Wars
[x] Can do the Trohmania (I tryed on a guitar hero guitar, It wasn't pretty, but I can!)
[] Youngest out of your friends
[] 5'9" or taller (Hell no! I'm 4'10'!)
[x] Hyper
[] Have a birthday in September
Total:3

Hey, I was bored. And curious. And apparently, I'm Patrick Stump. Hey, at least I didn't get Pete Wentz. Oh and, I had a slight fangirl moment this morning. I was watching Gym Class Heroes MTV live, and Patrick Stump came on to sing with them. The only thing was, they didn't play Clothes Off. I was sad about that.

No comments: