Friday, June 08, 2007

Greatest Fear (s):

*Ummm, spiders, Sugar We're Goin Down Remix, Thunder Storms, Horror Movies (No duh), My riding instructor....


♥~Family~♥

MOTHER: Ampersand

FATHER: Boogieman

BROTHER: Shamed Monkey

BROTHERS GF: Haha, my brother, a girlfriend? Yeah right.


♥ ♥♥~ A few things I love ~♥♥ ♥


* Skittles


* Horses


* MUSIC!!!!


* Drums


* Guys


* Eminem


* My Mommy


* Steven from Steven's Untitled Rock Show (that dude is HI-larious!)


* Hot Topic


* My Friends


* Surveys


* Head-Banging


* Taking Pictures


* Llamas


* The letter V (It all started with this movie called V For Vendetta)


* FYE


* The number 9


* Flipping off random people


* Annoying my brother


* Reading


* Thinking about yelling "Take off your pants!!" out of a moving vehicle *smiles*


*Going to Washington D.C. with my mom and going into museums


* MY FANTABULOUS BLOG


* Um....You

Favorite Music:
Pop, Pop Punk, Punk, Heavy Metal, Screamo, R&B, Jazz, Classic Rock, Rock, Rap, Hip Hop, Ska, Classical, Indie, Folk, Emo, Anything and Everything

Favorite Books:
The Secret Life Of Bees, I haven't read in a while, recommend anything?

Favorite Magazines: Rolling Stone, Spin, Alternative Press, Blender, Equus, Horse and Rider, Practical Horseman

Favorite Movies:
Little Miss Sunshine, I ♥ Huckabees, Notes On A Scandal, Happy Feet (TOO DAMN CUTE), American Pie, Uhh good movies?

Favorite TV Shows:
FUSE! America's Next Top Model, One Tree Hill, The OC, House, Scrubs, Gilmore Girls, Mostly shallow shit.

Home: Frackyville
Sex: Female
Age: 107
Sign: Taurus
Status: Waiting for my heart to be stolen
Orientation: Bi
Religion: Agnostic
Drink: No
Smoke: No
Children: They annoy me
Education: Homeschooled
Occupation: Gangsta

Oh, and one more thing: Shout Outs are hardcore. SHOUTOUT!

2 comments:

Sharon said...

WORD! ;)

Boogieman said...

What about your Daddy?