Sunday, June 10, 2007

Since, well I have surfed the entire freaking internet, I have decided to make a list of concerts I want to go to and/or concerts I have missed. This is gonna make me sad now. Oh, and I going to include music festivals in the list. I LOVE making lists. I love planning. I love it all!

Bamboozle (Shitsky, I really wanted to go to this)
Bonnaroo
Lollapalooza
Projekt Revolution Tour
Warped Tour
Virgin Festival
Ozzfest
HelloGoodbye/Boys Like Girls Tour
Honda Civic Tour (Damn, I wanted to see Cobra Starship so bad!)
Paramore/The Almost/This Providence Tour
Alternative Press Tour
Taste Of Chaos
South By Southwest
Coachella
Nothing Rhymes With Circus Tour
My Chemical Romance/Muse Tour
Cartel/Cobra Starship/New Found Glory/Boys Like Girls/Permanent Me/Quietdrive Tour
Black Clouds and Underdogs Tour
Taking Back Sunday Tour
Underoath Tour
The Used Tour

And anything else that is good. If you go to my past posts you can see a list of bands that I love. It's old, and I like a lot more bands now, but you get the idea. I would love to any of the concerts in the list of bands I love. Hmmm, maybe it's time to make a new list. :)

Damn, That's a long list.

No comments: