Sunday, June 10, 2007

The List

As promised, I am making a new list of artists I like and/or love. Just keep in mind: This blog is for me. I don't care if you think I'm ridiculous. I write this kinda stuff because I love too. Not because I am trying impress anybody. If you like my taste in music, well skippy for you. I don't care what you think. I am proud of my diverse taste in music. Please don't be offended.

Good Night, and Good Luck

-Miss Fracky Fiasco

P.S. A lot of these bands I don't have CDs for, but I enjoy listening to them whenever I can. I don't have enough money to buy CDs. *Sob* LOL.


  • Cobra Starship
  • The Hush Sound
  • My Chemical Romance
  • Paramore
  • Cartel
  • Jack's Mannequin
  • Taking Back Sunday
  • The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus
  • +44
  • Blink-182
  • The Academy Is...
  • Akon
  • Eminem
  • Al Green
  • Alexisonfire
  • The All-American Rejects
  • Allister
  • The Beatles
  • Black Eyed Peas
  • Justin Timberlake
  • Blue October
  • Wilco
  • Weezer
  • Radiohead
  • Boston (That's for you dad)
  • Boys Like Girls
  • Breaking Benjamin
  • Brooks and Dunn
  • Cute Is What We Aim For
  • Dave Melillo
  • Diddy
  • Disturbed
  • Dixie Chicks
  • The Dresden Dolls
  • The Early November
  • Elton John
  • Evanescence
  • Fall Out Boy
  • Fountains Of Wayne
  • Gavin DeGraw
  • Gnarls Barkley
  • Good Charlotte
  • Gorillaz
  • Green Day
  • Gym Class Heroes
  • Halifax
  • HelloGoodbye
  • James Morrison
  • Jason Mraz
  • Jet
  • Johnny Cash
  • Josh Turner
  • The Killers
  • KORN
  • Lily Allen
  • Luther Vandross
  • Maroon 5
  • Marvin Gaye
  • Mary J. Blige
  • U2
  • Metallica
  • Iron Maiden
  • Michael Buble
  • McFly
  • Noisettes
  • Oasis
  • OK GO
  • Panic! At The Disco
  • Papa Roach
  • Pink Floyd
  • Plain White T's
  • Prince
  • The Raconteurs
  • Red Hot Chili Peppers
  • Relient K
  • Rob Thomas
  • Say Anything
  • Silversun Pickups
  • Simple Plan
  • Three Days Grace
  • Timbaland
  • Underoath
  • Slipknot
  • The White Stripes
  • MIKA
  • Saosin
  • Madina Lake
  • Motion City Soundtrack
  • 30 Seconds To Mars
  • Amy Winehouse
  • The Almost
  • Linkin Park
  • Sick Puppies
  • Flyleaf
  • All Time Low
  • Bright Eyes
  • The Format
  • Fiona Apple
  • Shiny Toy Guns
  • No Doubt
  • Meg & Dia
  • Dashboard Confessional
  • The Cab
  • Imogen Heap
  • Depeche Mode
  • This Providence
  • Jimmy Eat World
  • Bjork
  • Circa Survive
  • Journey (THAT'S for you mom)
  • The Ramones
  • Bubba Sparxxx
  • Lupe Fiasco
  • Bayside
  • "Weird Al" Yankovic

I *think* that's it. I'm not sure.



I forgot some:

  • The Shins
  • The Higher
  • Lauryn Hill
  • Corinne Bailey Rae
  • Arctic Monkeys
  • Black Sabbath
  • Ozzy Osbourne
  • Fort Minor
  • Linkin Park
  • Disturbed

No comments: