Sunday, June 24, 2007

I'm Baaaaack!

So... I have some stuff floating around in my brain because I was grounded and I couldn't get on the computer. I'm posting it all at once because I'm THAT cool. Chyea.

~A couple weeks ago my parents and brother were sitting in the living room watching TV and talking about god knows what. Anywho, I was on the computer and I heard someone say "bad hair job". So me, being me, I run into the living room and say "Bad hair job? That sounded like something else". My brother finally figured it out and make the funniest face I have ever seen. Because "bad hair job" sounds like "bad hand job". LOLOLOLOLOL!

~Does anyone want to go to New York, London, or Tokyo with me? I want to go to Live Earth. Live Earth is a concert presented by Al Gore to raise awareness about global warming. If I go to New York I could see The Police, Dave Matthews Band, AFI, Fall Out Boy, Ludacris, Akon, Smashing Pumpkins, and Alicia Keys. If I went to London I could see Duran Duran, Beastie Boys, John Legend, Red Hot Chili Peppers, and Foo Fighters. If I went to Tokyo I could see Linkin Park. You see my predicament?

~Homosexuals are treated just like African-Americans were. Why would keep someone from marrying someone they love? Regardless of the sex you like. Why would you keep someone from being the person that they are? Why the hell is it so bad to like the same sex as yourself? Hell, Sophie B. Hawkins is omnisexual. I can't comprehend why someone would be opposed to homosexuality. If it hadn't been written down in the Bible, do you think people would still be opposed to it?

~I have found my radio station. DC 101. I listened to Radiohead, Smashing Pumpkins, Nirvana, My Chemical Romance, Plain White T's, Fall Out Boy, Panic! at the Disco, and everything under the sun. It ruled.

~It's Warped weekend! Warped Tour starts this weekend, and I'm pretty stoked about it. Not like I'm going though, sadly.

~Went to a horse show this weekend. Really wanted to ride in it, but didn't get too. I was pretty much fuming the entire time. Dammit.

I think that's all that has been floating around in my head. I doubt it though, I'm a pretty crazy person. (Not literally of course, well maybe, I don't know. I ya knew me, you would think I'm crazy. I'm loud most of the time, and sometimes I can go all emo on your ass. Maybe I'm bi-polar. Hmmmm. Must do research and then go bother my mom. Cause it's fun. Tee hee.)

No comments: