Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Marilyn Manson vs. My Chemical Romance



Marilyn Manson is well Marilyn Manson. But that is no reason to rip apart My Chemical Romance.

Here
is the story.

What is the point of musicians waring with each other? Do you not have anything better to do? Take up masturbation.

I love Marilyn Manson and My Chemical Romance.

I might just have to reconsider that.

Is Marilyn Manson that immature that he has to rip apart great bands? Why does he think My Chem ripped him off? My Chem and Marilyn Manson are not a whole lot alike.

Gerard Way should not have responded to Marilyn Manson's comment.

Here is what Gerard Way said back.

Can you say "attention whore"?

Marilyn Manson is an idiot. Gerard Way is an idiot.

-Little Miss Fracky

Picture and information credited to: Rolling Stone, NME, and Gigwise

2 comments:

Sharon said...

MM scares me. :)

Alias said...

LOL. He is pretty creepy. I love him to death. I think he is beautiful. Have you ever seen Bowling For Columbine? If you see that you will understand why I think MM is a beautiful person.

I don't understand why he has to spew all this dirt about My Chem.

Ugggg. I have to be done ranting about it now.

-Fracky