Thursday, June 14, 2007

W00T!

I just came up with this ahhhhmazing lyric. Well, amazing in my opinion. Sooooo, I didn't exactly "come up" with it, I was listening to Born For This by Paramore, and I thought I heard that but wasn't really sure. Maybe is just popped into my head while I was listening to Paramore, and I thought I heard it. The point here is: That I looked up the lyrics to Born For This and that line WAS NOT in the song. Soooooo, I'm making it mine. Deal wit it.

"Oh No, Destiny is falling"

What do you think?

-Fracky aka The Song Writing Master

Hey Fracky your so fine, your so fine, you blow my mind, hey Fracky, hey hey, hey Fracky!

4 comments:

Sharon said...

Hmmmm...I think I like it. For some reason, it appeals to me.

Alias said...

I liked it a lot too. My dad said to me "Why are all your lyrivs so dark? Write something like snowflakes are white or whatever". I'm hoping that he was being sarcastic about the snowflake thing. Yuck.

Sharon said...

Well, I will say, your Dad makes a good point. And I'll tell you why...there was a time period for a couple of years that my oldest son(16) was only listening to dark, depressing music. He in turn became dark and depressed. I talked to him about it and convinced him to listen to some more upbeat music, more positive lyrics. When he did, his whole mood and outlook changed. He still likes those other songs from time to time, but if that's all you listen to...eventually that's what you become. :)

Alias said...

I do listen to upbeat music, but I also listen to dark music. I'm a very moody person and can go to happy to extremely depressed.