Sunday, June 03, 2007

FUSL # 10

1. The Academy Is…- Classifieds

Somebody has a new favorite band! Can ya guess who? Her name starts with F and ends with RACKY.

2. Depeche Mode –Strangelove

Thanks again FUSE.

3. Queen & David Bowie- Under Pressure

I LOVE THIS SONG! Just gettin that out there. This is one of my top ten songs. Uh huh.

4. My Chemical Romance & The Used- Under Pressure

Two bands I love covering a song I love. Could it get any better? Oh, and, again sorry about the picture slideshow, I couldn’t find a version with a CD cover or something, plus all the live versions had bad quality. SORRY! 

5. The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus- Grim Goodbye

My favorite RJA song. I think it’s beautiful and epic. I have a tendency to be drawn to the theatrical/epic/emotional songs. It’s why I like “Welcome To The Black Parade” by My Chemical Romance and “The Bird And The Worm” by The Used. I can’t help it!

6. The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus- Your Guardian Angel

I know… I’m a sap. But I love this song. The lead singer’s voice… swoonage.

7. Allister- A Lotta Nerve


8. The Early November- Hair


9. Dave Melillo- Knights Of The Island Counter


10. Quietdrive- Time After Time

Who doesn’t like this song? I really like this cover of it.

11. Chumbawamba- Tubthumping

HAHAHAHAHA!

12. Maroon 5- Harder To Breath

Guys are hottt. Just in general. But musicians… sexxxaaay.

13. Corinne Bailey Rae- Put Your Records On

This is sit-in-a-tree-reading-your-favorite-book music.



WHOOOOOO!

No comments: