Monday, June 11, 2007

Some Thoughts

I really want this hoodie. Yes I know that is from Pete Wentz's clothing line, but that is NOT a reason to buy it. I don't care about Pete Wentz. Liking or hating someone is not is reason to buy/not buy their clothes.

Liking "celebrities" is really really pointless. Your only liking the idea of them. You don't know them personally, so why like someone like that?

I have read blogs of people who know all about these "celebrities". Let's use Brendon Urie as an example. These people know his past girlfriends, how they broke up, his birthday, ECT. I think that's just creepy. Would you like someone to come up to you and say "OMG, I just loooove you! You are soooo hot! I want to have your babies!". Ick. What happened to just enjoying the music? Everything gets screwed up when you find out the band members names, what they look like, so on and so forth.

As a person who used to have a huge crush on the "Brendon Uries" and the "Pete Wentzs" of the music world, let me offer my advice. Just focus on the music. It is a lot more fun.

Catch yourself BEFORE you become a stalker.

-The one, the only, Fracky

P.S. I am so proud! I went through a blog post without cursing!

4 comments:

Boogieman said...

I appreciate the non-cursing. It might even be worth that hoodie.

Alias said...

Thank you daddy

Sharon said...

You go!! :)

Alias said...

Well, thankyouverymuch Miss Sharon!