Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Frackster's Untitled Song List # 11

After a long wait here it is!

1. Paramore- Whoa

It’s a slideshow of The Used. I couldn’t find a video of the band or anything like that. But I am completely IN LOVE with this song.

2. Paramore- For A Pessimist, I’m Pretty Optimistic

This is off their new CD “RIOT!”. Which isn’t out yet. First time I’m hearing this song, and my first impression… My Chemical Romance just got kicked out of my favorite band slot. Freaking amazing. GO PARAMORE!

3. Paramore- Franklin

Favorite band ever.

4. The Used- All That I’ve Got

This is the first song I heard by The Used. I fell in love. I feel a little weak in the knees.

5. MIKA- Grace Kelly

LOL. Love.

6. Simple Plan- Shut Up

I would love to go up and scream this in someone’s face. Tee Hee.

7. Korn- Freak On A Leash

Amazing.

8. Lily Allen- Everything’s Just Wonderful

I really really like this song. Chyea.

9. +44- When Your Heart Stops Beating

Sorry about the crappy quality, but at least you can hear the song well.

10. Cartel- Wonderwall (Oasis Cover)

I love this band. I love this song. Saaaweeet!

11. Alexisonfire- This Could Anywhere In The World

My favorite line is: The streets are in distress/The sun suffocates behind darkened skies I loovvvee this guys voice. I think if I met him I would up and shove my tounge down his throat. Ok, so I wouldn't do that, but you get the idea of how much I love this song.

12. Fountains Of Wayne- Someone To Love


13. Phantom Planet- California

Yes I watch The OC. Sue me. Seriously. Somebody sue me!

No comments: