Saturday, June 16, 2007

Pity Party--- Over

I just wanted to say, thank you all for listening to my little pity party yesterday. It really helped me a lot to admit some stuff to myself. Yesterday I was depressed in general, and slightly self-loathing so I felt like it was the time to just say all my shit to myself.

I know if I keep on being mean to my family members, they won't want to be around me. My brother and I have very little relationship. The person I feel closest to is my mom. My mom is my best friend. She understands me (scarily sometimes). My mom has helped me through so many of my problems and I thank her dearly for it.

My whole thing with music is, that I just want to be knowledgeable about it. I hate sounding like an idiot. If that means listening to Spice Girls (Thank you Sharon) and Rancid or even Bach or Chopin. I just want to know everything.

-Frackylicious

P.S. All songs on my Untitled Song List have been songs I love/like. So don't worry. I do love Weird Al.

No comments: