Sunday, June 17, 2007

FUSL # 12

YO HOMIES!

1. Paramore- Born For This

Ok, I promise this will be the last Paramore song for a while. But… I FREAKING LOVE PARAMORE! Duuuude, Josh Farro (guitarist) owns my soul with his guitar riffs. Guitargasm. WOW! I made a new word!

2. Something Corporate- If You C Jordan

Great song! I love a preppy Andew McMahon! Here’s the story: Andrew McMahon is the lead singer of Something Corporate. He is also the lead singer/pianist of his NEW band Jack’s Mannequin. I didn’t want you to get confused if I talk about SoCo and Jack’s Mannequin.

3. Tyler Hilton- When It Comes

Here is an example of Fracky melting because of a guys’ voice. Not the best song, but it still makes me melt. LOL.

4. Riverboat Gamblers- Don’t Bury Me, I’m Still Not Dead


5. The Automatic Automatic- Monster

I love the chorus to this song!

6. The Pink Spiders- Modern Swinger


7. The Misfits- Dig Up Her Bones

Good god. This is like nothing I have ever heard before. I found it last night and just listened to it for the fifth time, still loving it.

8. Soasin- You’re Not Alone

I am so in love with this song. Gawd. I feel weak in the knees again.

9. Muse- Starlight

Weird story time! I used to completely HATE this song. I kept hearing it and for some twisted reason—playing it on itunes. But… now I love it. Weird huh?

10. Cartel- Lose It

I’m very happy about the new Cartel single!

11. Shop Boys- Party Like A RockStar

I like it, but I also hate it. It’s fun to dance too. LOL.

12. T.I.- Big Shit Poppin’ (Do It)


13. The Misfits- American Psycho

I’m officially in lurrrveee with The Misfits.

BYE HOMIES!

1 comment:

Sharon said...

"Guitargasm" LOL